your favourite artists
About the course
As a pioneer in his field and someone who has continued to innovate musically throughout his career, Krust shares the creative processes that have helped him to continuously push boundaries and redefine UK Dance music. From overcoming writer's block to immersing yourself in your inspiration, there’s something for every creative in this inspirational course.
About on-demand learning
Take our courses any time, any where, on any device. Our on-demand video courses allow you to learn in your own time and at your own pace.
Watch the video
Krust is an icon of the 90s and is considered as one of the most influential pioneers of early Jungle and Drum and bass. His forward-thinking approach to creativity and the studio production process helped to define the sound of a whole decade and the subsequent styles that emerged from it. Aside from production, Krust co-founded the record label, Full Cycle Records alongside Roni Size. This label has been home to some of the biggest releases within its styles for the past 25 years.
What you'll learn
In this course, you will learn how to reimagine your creative processes in a productive way by digging deep into the process of inspiration, authentic creativity and the realisation of your ideas in the sonic format.
Krust demonstrates how he applies these techniques using Ableton Live and his trusty Kontakt sample library.
Get ready to unlock the full potential of your creative processes in this exploratory course as you learn how to:
- Become truly inspired by your subject matter and pour this into your art.
- Prepare for a project both technically and creatively to get the most out of your ideas.
- Design a physical space for creation that will nurture your passion and allow for the greatest amount of creativity and authenticity in your work.
- Separate your thoughts into analytical and intuitive processes and apply these to your projects in an optimal way.
- Arrange projects in a unique way to give your art an edge over the rest of the industry.
- Understand your conscious and subconscious thought patterns and how best to utilise these in your creative processes.