your favourite artists
About the course
Learn from ABSOLUTE. as he takes you step by step through building a Dance track in his signature euphoric style. Starting out by finding the perfect melody, he lets the feeling and emotion guide his musical decisions – with little to no music theory required.
Learn in your own time
You can take our courses any time, anywhere, on any device (except for a fax machine). Turn your commute into the best hour of the day or be inspired at 2am when you just can’t sleep. Learn in your own time and at your own pace.
Watch the course trailer
ABSOLUTE. was the breakthrough UK dance artist of 2021 having doubled down during the pandemic to create an ode to the year of lost rave in the form of his amazing Wonderland mixtape. Appearing on the cover of Mixmag, selling out live shows and scoring a full suite of Essential New Tune, Friday Fire, Hottest Record and Track ID spots across BBC Radio 1 has given this 'Neon Tornado’ a burst of energy that’s helping to revitalise the electronic music scene.
What you'll learn
ABSOLUTE. creates a track in his unmistakable style, guiding you through how to make pummelling rave drums, beautiful melodies and driving bass.
He uses Ableton Push alongside some of his favourite plugins from the likes of Roland and Waves throughout – but you can use anything to follow along.
Unlock your creativity and experiment with new production processes as you learn:
- How ABSOLUTE. prepares himself mentally to boost his creativity.
- How to get the most out of the Ableton Push to speed up your workflow.
- Find an engaging and emotive melody to start your track the right way.
- Create simple and effective basslines that drive the track forward.
- Build out your drum sections to add rhythm and fill in gaps.
- Bring it all together with arrangement and mixing so it’s ready for the floor.