your favourite artists
About the course
Poppy Roberts is a talented musician and Ableton Live Certified guru who will take you through a detailed walkthrough and guide of Ableton Live, covering all of the essential features to allow you to start making music right away. Then, with your foundations in place, watch as Poppy breaks down advanced features and time-saving tips & tricks to improve your workflow in easy-to-follow episodes.
You can download a 30 day free trial of Ableton Live 11 here.
Who’s this course for
Suitable for Beginner and Intermediate experience levels.
This course is great for those that are just getting to grips with Ableton Live. Certified Trainer Poppy Roberts will guide you through everything you need to know so that you can make your own tracks from start to finish.
What you'll learn
This easy to follow, user-friendly course will teach you everything you need to know to start making music in Ableton, covering both its basic and more advanced functions.
Everything you’ll learn is using the stock Ableton plugins and sounds with no need for any third-party software – so you’re ready to get making music right away.
Are you ready to achieve your full potential with Ableton Live?
Sign up to learn:
- Ableton navigation, understanding the display and how to start making music straight away
- MIDI programming, how to use MIDI effects, editing the Grid and using Grooves
- How to create, edit and manipulate clips to make building your track as easy as possible
- How to create your own sounds from scratch using Ableton’s stock instruments.
- How to use Ableton’s Warp function to timestretch and manipulate audio.
- How to use automation to change parameters over time and add interest to your tracks.
- Everything you need to know to get recording in Ableton, including connecting your mic, routing and monitoring.
- How to get the perfect mix for your track by getting the levels right before using panning, reverb and compression to make everything fit.
- And much, much more.
Watch the course trailer
Pops is a producer, vocalist and Ableton Certified trainer specialising in workflow, creative strategies in production with a particular focus on vocalists in production.
Pops has worked and mentored for establishments such as British Arts Council, Saffron Records, CreateDefineRelease along with multiple CICs and brands. As a producer and vocalist/topline composer Pops goes by the monikers of “Lovescene” and “Private Joy”, is bandleader to the ‘Lovescene’ collective, and has had critically acclaimed, and award-winning releases with labels such as WOLF Music, International Feel Ibiza, Apollo R&S, Audio network and many more, with collaborations with Ruf Dug, FINN, Zed Bias, DubPhizix, Lenzman and Swing Ting to name a few.